Rudric ban Yorna was the Keeper of the hollows during the Wingfeather War. Rudric aided the Wingfeathers and led the Hollowsfolk against the Fang invasion of the Green Hollows.
In the spring of 4/446, Rudric won the Bannick Durga and became Keeper of the Hollows.
When the Wingfeathers arrived in Ban Rona, Rudric prevented the mob from killing Kalmar Wingfeather on sight. As Keeper, he made sure that Kalmar's fate as a Grey Fang would be decided by a fair trial.
While the Wingfeathers lived at Chimney Hill, Rudric began to court Nia Wingfeather.
During the winter of 4/451-4/452, a rumor was spread by Bonifer Squoon that there were Fangs sighted in the Outer Vales. Rudric left immediately with the Durgan Patrol, but while he was gone, angry Hollowsfolk siezed Kalmar Wingfeather.
First Battle of Ban Rona
Second Battle of Ban Rona
During the Second Fang attack on Ban Rona, Rudric led the city defense on the roof of the Great Library.
Battle of Finley Field
Rudric led the Hollowsfolk in the Battle of Finley Field. During the battle, Rudric was mortally wounded, and died shortly afterwards.
- ↑ The Monster in the Hollows, Chapter 21: "A Late Caller"
- ↑ The Monster in the Hollows, Chapter 54: "Treachery"
- ↑ The Monster in the Hollows, Chapter 36: "Snaphounds and Snowfall"
- ↑ The Monster in the Hollows, Chapter 51: "A Name is Spoken"
- ↑ The Monster in the Hollows, Chapter 56: "The Queen and the Cloven"
- ↑ The Warden and the Wolf King, Chapter 85: "Aftermath"